SINCE 1982, WE’VE BUILT OUR NAME, OUR BUSINESS AND OUR REPUTATION HONORING THIS COMMITMENT. NOW, MORE THAN 30 YEARS LATER, SELA IS THE LEADING ROOFING, SIDING, WINDOWS AND GUTTER CONTRACTOR THROUGHOUT THE TWIN CITIES AREA WITH MORE THAN 135,000 SATISFIED CUSTOMERS.
- A large selection of shingle roofs, rubber/metal roofs, cedar shake and pine shake wood roofs, standing seam & copper roofs, slate, tile, and more.
- Owens-Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, GAF Master Elite Contractor, Manville Approved Roofing Contractor & Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau Approved Installer, all backed by the best guarantees in the business.
- Single-ply Membrane EPDM rubber-approved Contractor by Manville, Versico & GAF.
- Complete cleanup using ground magnetic sweep.
- Snow & ice steam removal.
- Attic insulation & ventilation.
- Wide selection of windows, including Marvin, Pella, Andersen, Alside & more.
- Maintenance-free windows with a lifetime warranty.
- Wood replacement windows.
- Bays, custom bows, tilt-in windows & skylights.
- Vinyl replacement windows.
- Certified installer of Velux Skylights.
- Room additions, exapansions & garage construction.
- Cedar, redwood, composite & other decks.
- Sunrooms and 3 & 4-season porches.
- Eighteen years of experience in the craft of masonry.
- Chimney Repair & Restoration
- Emergency Service
- Masonry Sealing
- Complete Rebuilding
- Cultured Stone
- Stamped Concrete, Colored Concrete
- Patios, Steps, and Sidewalks
- GAF Master Select Commercial Roofing Contractor.
- Project planning and installation process designed to identify and prevent problems before they happen.
- Preventative maintenance programs available.
- The right roofing solution for your specific application.
- The right protection for your investment, including no-dollar-limit guarantees.
SUPERIOR SIDING & MORE
- Expert supplier & installer of all siding, including maintenance-free vinyl, steel, & aluminum, cedar/wood.
- James Hardie Preferred Contractor
- James Hardie factory-trained siding contractor.
- Soffits & fascia – aluminum, steel, vinyl and wood.
- VSI – Vinyl Siding Institute trained
- Complete insulation & housewraps for a warmer home.
- The largest residential and commercial seamless gutter company in the region.
- Expert installers of aluminum, steel & copper gutters & downspouts as well as maintenance-free vinyl, aluminum & steel siding.
- A large selection of architectural styles & gutter materials in a full spectrum of colors to meet your needs.
- Distributor for Leaf X gutter protection to avoid clogging from leaves, ice dams and other debris.
- A variety of accessories for gutters & downspouts, like extension flip-ups, underground downspouts & more.
- Year-round installation for homes & commercial buildings.
- Exacting methods, top-grade materials, courteous service and expert workmanship at reasonable rates.
- Materials and labor backed by the best warranty in the business.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR CONSTRUCTION PROJECT WITH SELA
1) As required, we will pull a permit for you home improvement project. Most cities require the permit to be posted on your house. Upon completion of your project, Sela will call to schedule your final inspection and post pictures on your house. Please leave the permit posted and pictures until the city inspector signs off on the project. Also, a Sela sign will be posted on your front lawn and picked up upon final payment.
2) We appreciate your patience while awaiting a call from the Sela production department. Prior to starting your project, a member of our production staff will call to confirm shingle color and style, dumpster placement, start dates and other production-related details. Due to vibration during the construction process, we recommend removing valuables from your walls, covering items in the attic and also moving lawn furniture and grills away from your house. If required, we will remove and re-install any satellite dishes, but it is your responsibility to have the reception re-set by your provider if needed.
3) Should your job require more than one trade (example: roofing, siding and masonry), please be advised that separate crews will perform each respective trade and that there could be a delay between trades due to scheduling and amount of time each trade requires. Our production staff will advise you as to start dates of each trade.
4) Soon thereafter, the scheduled crew will arrive to begin your project. Although home improvement projects are both loud and messy, your crew will clean up at the end of each workday.
5) Upon completion of your project, we will perform a final clean-up and have the dumpster removed from your property. As a precaution, we advise you to scan the area where the dumpster was placed for any remaining nails. You will then be contacted by our accounting department to schedule a date and time to provide you with a final invoice, warranty information, lien waivers and to also collect final payment and conduct a final walk-through of your project.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DURING YOUR PROJECT, PLEASE CONTACT OUR PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT
(952) 915 – 7209
Assistant Production Manager
(952) 915 – 7215